Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nails

4th blog.

Nails. we all have. squares nails. we Both have. mayb its a kind of fate. i have cut my nails into square shape. n i met someone did have the same shape nails as i do.

but. i cut it all. jz now. to b less like her. more like me. i dun like long nails anyway. looks gay.
without nails. im stil missing her. its not a kind of easy stuff to let her go.

i felt it. she loves me too. its a funny thinkin of myself.. mayb she does not even like me. who knows. i will keep trying. until u are belong to me. i dun mind. if i have to wait until another year. another valentine's day. jz pls. let me love you. dun ignore my loves. to you.

nails nails nails. 5 square nails i have. 1 big stupid brain i got. all of these. keep remind me of u.

Honey Lee Sher-Maine.
i will wait. until another year. until u are welcoming me into ur life.

here, i promise myself. i will keep waiting for u.
god bless me. although im not a follower of Him.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment